Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Just one of my favorite things...

Although I love creating all kinds of things here at home, there is one thing that is my absolute FAVORITE... homemade play dough!  Dozens of batches later, I will never get tired of making it.... and my children never get tired of playing with it....


And there are many different (and fun and even some tasty) versions of homemade play dough out there, but this is the BEST one by far, thanks to Suzanne at the following link: http://mommyfootprint.com/the-perfect-home-made-play-dough-recipe/


It's so soft and smooth and beautiful, I have to stop myself from crying when my 3-year old takes all my beautiful color creations and merges them into one big, blah gray chunk!  

And no, you will not see photos of that mess....



But no worries... I can always make more. This stuff just couldn't be easier.  
 And I'll always share.... So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment